Regulations in force
1. Before confirming your booking by e-mail, we invite guests to read our Internal Rules and Regulations and to signify their acceptance of them.
2. Reservation requests can be made by telephone and/or e-mail.Following your request you will receive a quote and then confirmation from us. For the confirmation of the standard booking 50% of the fee is required, the remaining 50% is to be paid 30 days before arrival. For pre-payment bookings, of course, the full amount is required as balance. Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit card.
3. Tourist tax must be paid on arrival. Early departures are detrimental, because they do not allow us to have the necessary time to be contacted and then have new guests, for the room that is free, so you will not be refunded the amount paid for the entire stay booked. For non-arrival, without any communication, you will be charged the full amount of the booked stay.
4. After payment of the entire stay, you will be given the keys to the room where you will be staying and to the gate of the facility.
5. In case of loss of the keys, guests are obliged to pay € 8,00 for them.
6. On arrival, guests are required to hand over their valid identity documents (passport, identity card), which are necessary for the registrations required by current regulations. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the rules of the criminal code and entitles us to request the abandonment of the house.
7. Check-in is from 16.00 to 20.00, earlier times should be agreed at the time of booking, when if there is a change of guests must be able to give time to rearrange the room.We will be pleased to hear from you regarding any delays in arrival. In case of arrival from 20.00 to 22.00 there is an extra charge of 20.00 euro. In case of arrival after 22.00 there is an extra charge of 40.00 euro.Check-out is required by 10.30 am, different times must necessarily be agreed with the owner of the property on arrival.
8. Children are welcome: free of charge for all children up to 17 years of age sleeping in their parents' room and in the existing beds (2 double beds) Extra beds can be added on request in the rooms provided. Supplement for children sleeping in extra beds is 10.00 euro per night. Adults in extra bed are charged 20.00 euro per night. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is available on request and subject to confirmation by the owner.
9. Supplements and tourist tax are not included in the total cost and must be paid separately after your stay.
10. After 11:00 am without the room being vacated, an additional day's stay will be charged.
11. As we are a room rental company, there is no reception service available at all hours of the day, as is the case in hotels, so every tourist is required to inform the owner by telephone of their estimated time of arrival at least 24 hours before arrival, in accordance with point 7 of these regulations. Going to the property without having notified the arrival time can cause long waits. Such misunderstandings cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement.
12. Breakfast will be served between 08:00 and 10:00, the Suite House is not obliged to provide breakfast for its guests.
13. The villa has a barbecue area available to guests that can be used by asking the staff for availability and must be left clean after each use to allow other guests to use it.
14. The Suite House declines all responsibility for the loss, theft and/or damage to objects of your property left in the rooms and for any damage to persons, animals or things by and towards third parties.
15. The client who, through improper use, negligence or carelessness, causes damage to the facility, its equipment or objects in use, will be charged the necessary amounts for repairs, replacements and cleaning. Any ascertained thefts will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
16. Please lock your room door and gate whenever you enter and leave for the safety of all. As the entrance gate is for common use, it is forbidden to leave the key in the keyhole inside to allow other guests and us free access.
17. It is not allowed to bring other people into the house other than those in the room reservation.
18. It is not allowed to bring or consume alcohol or drugs.
19. Please make sure after using the bathroom that the water taps are properly turned off (to avoid problems), and turn off the lights if they are not needed, do not throw anything in the toilet or sinks that could clog the pipes.
20. Any damage done to the facilities by the tourist, once the responsibility has been established, must be compensated by the tourist himself in agreement with the owner of the facility itself.
21. Children must always be accompanied and supervised by an adult, especially outside the house.
22. In the canonical hours of rest, from 11.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. you are kindly requested not to disturb the other guests with excessive noises. In any case, you must behave in such a way that you do not disturb other guests at any time of the day.
23. Smoking is absolutely not allowed inside the rooms. It is possible to do so in the garden or on private balconies using the ashtrays provided. The observance of this simple rule comes from the need to protect those who do not smoke or those who will come after you, as well as a rule for fire prevention. In the event of non-compliance, we will be obliged to charge you a sanitation fee of €50.00.
24. Rooms and facilities are cleaned daily. Bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days. If an extra change is required there is an extra charge of 2 euros per piece. For hygienic reasons, please do not throw towels on the floor or use the beds in the rooms as luggage racks.
25. For continuous stays, cleaning will be carried out from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm. If guests stay after this time, the room will not be cleaned and this will not constitute grounds for a dispute.
26. We recommend a correct and civilised use of the toilets, avoiding throwing anything into the WC, remembering that there are bins for this purpose. It is also recommended that you turn off the lights and air conditioning whenever you leave your room;
27. Systematically close the windows when the heating or air conditioning is in use and maintain a reasonable temperature in the room.
28. Do not leave battery chargers connected when not in use.
29. Any damage must be reported and paid for immediately to the accommodation manager. All charges in the event of customer default will be applied directly using the credit card details provided by the customer at the time of booking.
30. We are not responsible for any inefficiency due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, telephone line or internet connection not depending on our will.
31. Small pets will be accepted only on request with an extra charge of €5 per day. However, in case of failure to comply with the normal rules of cleaning or damage caused by the animal (in this regard, the animal should never remain alone in the room), B&B L'isola che non c'è reserves the right to establish a compensation equal to the cost necessary to perform the cleaning and / or repair. The owner is responsible for any damage to things and/or people.
33. Cancellation penalties:If the Client decides to cancel a reservation made at Suite House "L'isola che non c'è", he/she must communicate this by e-mail.In this case, the following policy shall apply:The client pays 50% of the total cost at the time of booking. 50% of the total cost will be charged if the room is cancelled up to 31 days before arrival and the total amount if cancelled within 30 days before arrival.For bookings made through non-refundable prepayment offers, there is no refund.Neverland is not liable for cancellations due to force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, fires, epidemics, wars or socio-political events).In the event of cancellation, no-show or change of dates, there will be no refund of the deposit paid and the full amount of the stay must be paid.Compliance with the regulations is absolutely compulsory.Failure to do so will result in our not allowing you to stay any longer.
We thank you for choosing our facility and wish you a peaceful and happy stay!